find somethin' on this blog.

8.22.2011

a summery blue and green quilt.






Hello friends....another month has passed since my last post. ugghh. I always feel guilty about that. However, I have two full weeks off before school starts and I am bound and determined to get some crafting in before I go insane and quite possibly get thrown out of my quilting bee. As for this quilt, I put it together nearly two months ago for a friend. It's so summery to me! I love how bright and fun the blues and greens look alongside the Kona Ash, a larger throw for myself might very well be in order. Hope you're all enjoying these final days of summer.


Thanks for stopping by!





9 comments:

Anna said...

oh erica!! this is so beautiful, every time you post something I'm always in awe. beautiful mix of fabrics in there, you have such a good eye for color

Angela Nash said...

very nice! the ash really is summery in this one!

teawithhazel said...

such lovely colours..and it must make you feel good to be making something after all your study..

Jessica said...

Beautiful colors! It is so fresh looking.

Joanne Huffman said...

You're right, it looks delightfully summery.

Terriaw said...

It's beautiful! Love the great color combos you always put together. Love your random quilting lines too. Enjoy your last 2 weeks of summer!

Andrea said...

It's very beautiful, light and almost wispy. Your friend is blessed to receive it. I wish I had your talent!

Wendy said...

What a beautiful quilt!! I love the fabric combination and the gorgeous palette

Muhammad Zakaria said...

Sharing Obat dada sering kram secara tiba tiba hoy Obat penurun trigliserida loy Obat syaraf kejepit di leher kui Obat payudara nyeri dan terasa keras lop Habbazafit softgel jey Obat kulit gatal disertai memar atau lebam tuy Obat benjolan di leher dan ketiak wel Obat mata bengkak disertai pusing dan panas dingin yet Obat perut begah sesak dan mual nut Biaya operasi kelenjar tiroid di leher Thank you...